New opportunity in a dynamic business in Cork
A new opportunity for a 12 month contract is just in with a growing multinational in Cork.
This role will sit on a diverse team that is responsible for global cash applications.
If you are an ambitious candidate with 1+ years experience, ideally in a Multinational environment, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- As part of the cash application team, manage the global month end cash app close for your ledgers, ensuring operational adherence to close calendar and SOX governance.
- Work on process improvement projects such as automatic cash functionality
- Partner closely with Global & Regional Accounting Centre(s), ensuring consistent and open communication lines between all groups
- Manage all Cash Application processes as part of group and/or statutory audits.
- Ensure regular reviews performed on process documentation / job aids.
- Participate in generic strategic continuous improvement initiatives in the organization, achieving identified goals
- Promptly respond to information requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Comply with Europe Financial Reporting & Accounting Group and business unit service delivery guidelines
- Cash Application/Accounts Receivable experience ideally with 1 years experience in a SSC environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with accuracy and efficiency
- Strong Communication skills.
If you are interested in hearing more, please do get in touch today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.