Brilliant role in a global business for a ambitious candidate
Capital Projects Engineer - US Multinational Company
Excellent opportunity to move into a leading US Multinational Company as a Capital Projects Engineering Manager. Working across Cork based manufacturing sites, and taking charge of the delivery and execution of the Irish Capital Plan you will:
- Plan, resource and handle procurement for upcoming projects
- Drive a variety of capital projects in a complex and sensitive operating environment
- Manage communication with all relevant internal stakeholders
- Oversee work of site crews and external subcontractors
- Monitor and ensure compliance with engineering standards
- Oversee procurement processes to ensure they meet the internal standards
- Work within internal health and safety framework
- Lead commissioning and handover processes, facilitating the minimum impact on site output
You should apply for this role if you:
- Are a qualified Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, or Chemical) with experience in capital plan delivery and capital project management
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Have experience in planning, resourcing, execution and commissioning of capital projects in a manufacturing environment
- Are looking for a new and exciting challenge in a truly global company
Contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley for more information on this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.