Great contract opportunity based in South City Centre Dublin
Campaign Project Manager
The campaign project manager will have ownership of leading projects across the Global Commercial Operations for our client. Projects on this portfolio will range across a variety of marketing channels covering both print and digital media. The successful candidate will develop and implement project plans across the design. Development and production stages of projects to act as a support in the aid of delivering projects within KPI's. The role will hold the responsibility of coordinating production teams, it will also demand that the successful candidate will work across international boundaries, engaging with stakeholders based in different areas across the globe
Department; Global Commercial Operations
Reports to; Lead of PM group/ Head Customer Liaison and Strategy
* Gather requirements to develop project plans for scheduling and project estimations.
* Develop workflows, mapping out associated resources.
* Aid the business to identify resource gaps and possible areas of conflict.
* Monitor project progression against project estimations.
* Upkeep of project documentation.
* Communicate of project progression and project status to internal and external stakeholders.
* Identify project risks and project assumptions.
* Guarantee project execution and delivery are held to the utmost quality.
* Review of all project deliverables for quality and accuracy
The successful candidate's performance will be based off;
* Project Financials, managing and maintaining the right contribution %.
* Project Schedules, estimate accurately and delivered on time.
* Quality of the project.
* Customer satisfaction.
* Timely updates to Project Management platforms.
* 5 years' experience managing projects.
* Experience of leading project resource planning across numerous functional teams.
* A proven ability to manage and deliver projects across matrix environments.
* Outsourcing operational activities globally.
* Strong communication and management skills.
* Able to work in high-pressure environments.
* Attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.