Our Dublin based client, a leading technology consulting company, are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
- Work collaboratively with case creators to maintain and resolve issues with products
- Work collaboratively with internal groups to support organization to provide resolution to reported problems
- Confirm submitted product support cases contain the information required to analyze the issue
- Maintain subject matter expertise in one or more asset classes and associated market trends by monitoring current industry research publications. Attend assigned training classes and demonstrate product awareness testing
- Participate in the creation of new tools or processes to improve customer satisfaction or product support effectiveness/efficiency
- Mentor new Product Support team members
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Maintain professional communication with customers, both written as well as oral communication
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience within the banking, software, consulting or financial services industry.
- Experience in software support is a plus
- Proven ability to work in mission critical business application software operations and support environment
- Business Analysis skills with strong mathematical or analytical background
Please note: All applicants must have a valid stamp 4 visa or hold an EU passport.
Get in touch and apply through the link below!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.