Looking for Call Centre Sales Agent in Cork for an exciting opportunity!
CALL CENTRE SALES AGENT
Do you think outside of the box? Do you go above and beyond for a customer? We are recruiting a number of candidates with a proactive attitude to get on board with Eir Telecommunications Company while they expand their business in Cork City.
The suitable candidates will be those who are target driven and love challenges and consider this role an opportunity to develop their career!
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary: Base salary + 30% bonus
- Working hours: shifts from 8am to 8:30pm (Monday to Friday + 1 Saturday a month)
- Location: Cork
- 22 days annual leave
- Training fully provided
- DC Pension
- Supportive working environment
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have previous experience in a contact centre, retail, online, door-to door-sales, or outbound sales environment
- Have a good understanding about premium customer service
- Target driven, focused on achieving weekly and monthly targets
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good persuasive and confident personality
- A team player
- Excellence level of English Language - written and spoken
- Have professional telephone manner
- Have the knowledge in Telecommunications sector will be a differential
- Achieve and exceed Sales and Retention targets in relation to volume, sales conversion, customer satisfaction and quality performance measures.
- Effective objection handling during customer interactions will be required in order to increase sales conversion and save rates
- High level working knowledge of all products and services i.e.:-tariff plans, technology & device knowledge to increased customer loyalty, retention & satisfaction.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience and resolve queries during the first call
- Active listening and understanding customers' needs - provide Eir customers with the right solution that meets their needs.
- Accurately document & record all calls using the appropriate computer systems.
- Maintain an up to date level of product & procedural knowledge, taking accountability for personal development and skills gaps.
- Contribute positively to the team and department, working effectively within a strong team orientated environment and participating constructively in team meetings and with fellow colleagues.
- Demonstrate flexibility in order for personal and departmental achievement within a competitive market environment.
If you are interested in the role, please apply here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to organize an initial call!