CAD Technician (6 Week Contract) - Cork
- Produce and amend drawings in line with the site Drawing Management System.
- Ensure that all change management updates are captured and reflected on the appropriate drawings.
- Ensure that drawing documentation packages issued from projects are correct and are in line with site standards.
- Assist with the development of draughting and documentation staff as required.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic and paper format and that all drawings issued and received by the department.
- Carrying as built surveys of existing P&ID drawings and ensure current drawings reflect the as built site conditions.
- Work closely with the Drawing Office Manager and Engineering Project Teams to develop solutions.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in line with Company QA & EHS Requirements and Procedures. Play an active role in the CAD Standards/Standard Operating Procedures input.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Higher National Certificate qualification in Engineering.
- 5+ Years' Industry Experience working in a similar role.
- Extensive experience using AutoCAD software.
- Good Written and verbal communication skills.
- Interact with above site personnel to understand changes and promote the site.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.