CAD Technician - 12 Month Contract - Dublin
**12 Month Contract**
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Dublin that are looking for an experienced CAD technician to assist them with a 12 month project. This role will be to provide support to the site Engineering teams in the preparation of CAD drawings.
- Produce and amend drawings in line with the site Drawing Management System.
- Ensure that all change management updates are captured and reflected on the appropriate drawings.
- Carrying as built surveys of existing P&ID drawings and ensure current drawings reflect the as built site conditions.
- Work closely with the Drawing Office Manager and Engineering Project Teams to develop solutions.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in line with company QA & EHS Requirements and Procedures.
- Manage, modify and update all 3D models and drawings, ensuring they meet the company standards.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Higher National Certificate qualification in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 Yrs Experience with using AutoCAD.
- High level of attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.