CAD Technician - North Dublin
- Manage and co-ordinate the day to day project drafting and documentation requirements
- Manage & administrate Engineering Document Management System and Building Information Model.
- Manage, modify and update all 3D models and drawings, ensuring they meet the company standards.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic format.
- Manage the checking/approvals of all drawings issued by department
- Maintaining drawing register
- Collecting drawing from various vendors and storing in an efficient manner
- Developing and updating document and drawing templates & layouts
- Production of parts lists for any drawing
- Supporting SOPs
- Liaising with various departments
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Input data management, including vendor information, surveys and specialist recommendations.
Level 7 Engineering Qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Self-motivated and excellent organisational skills
- Engineering Documentation Management & drafting experience.
- High level of attention to detail
- Competent and a good working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or similar packages for the production of drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (word/excel)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.