My client based in North West Cork is looking for a buyer administrator for a permanent position.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow their experience in a small buying team.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in buying/purchasing
- Excel and systems experience for data entry and PO maintenance
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written and oral), with the ability to build collaborative relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Processing, creation of required purchase requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Complete PO maintenance requirements
- Responsible for placing purchase orders for new and existing products.
- Preparing, collecting and monitoring data and trends
- On a day-to-day basis in conjunction with the support team, place stock replenishment orders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.