An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company in a strategic role
Our Client, one of Corks most exciting Bio pharmaceutical companies, is looking for a strong Materials Buyer/Planner to join their existing team.
This is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable experience in a rapidly expanding organisation
- Ensure the new material qualification process is managed and new materials are created and set-up sufficiently on Oracle to ensure accurate and efficient planning and purchasing.
- Execute on the output of the Materials Requirement Plan by ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers to clarify potential plan constraints
- Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement
- Liaise with warehouse to understand and adhere to space constraints
- Track and report site level supplier service performance, communicating the information to the relevant parties where relevant.
- A minimum Honours Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline essential.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing) is required.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in Biopharmaceutical industry preferable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.