A leading multinational tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Business Support Specialist.
- Maintain a high proficiency of all processes and product updates
- Maintain an internal knowledge base Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, and policy updates.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, recreate, triage, technical issues
- Follow internal escalation paths across multiples tiers of scaled support
- Ability to troubleshoot issues without existing documentation or workflows
- Meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators, e.g. SLA, Response Time, CSAT, etc Ability to research past tickets and document new approvers/workflows as they change
- Ability to document worked cases for future reference and share the information with teammates Knowledge working in the live queue/ oncall experience
- Customer-oriented mindset with demonstrated understanding and empathy
- 3+ years of experience in technical support, or similar support role.
- Degree Qualification
- Experience troubleshooting cases with minimal support or documentation available
- Creative problem solver with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly explain technical steps to a non-tech savvy audience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with processes and repetition
- High attention to detail, with an ability to execute standard workflows while also adapting appropriately to business and process changes when necessary
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.