Established Project Manager wanted for change delivery project.
As your role of Business Readiness Partner, you will become part of the Customer Operations Readiness Team. This team will be responsible for developing and initiating change delivery operations across the customer-facing teams. Engaging with stakeholders you will guarantee the delivery of priorities across product improvement and change. You will make a conscious effort to proactively move the organisation to a culture which is open to change. The culture will seek to understand, accept and prepare for forthcoming change while containing and minimising disruption to business operations. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of change in a discreet manner, which is broken down for methods of work for both internal and external members, guaranteeing that the company remains customer ready.
* Provide Support to Business Readiness Manager in the implementation of the Service Delivery Roadmap, which will be aligned with business objectives and business functions.
* Act as a representative for Customer Operations, this would involve engaging with stakeholders during different segments of the lifecycle, ensuring changes are in line with customer needs.
* Guarantee effective and efficient systems are in place that are adaptable to numerous types of change projects.
* Perform complete Customer Operations impact assessments for changes safeguarding any impacts on customers or CSR requirements.
* Knowledge share; providing insights and feedback in the form of lessons learned documents from other projects.
* Ensure costs associated with the change projects are identified accurately at an early stage and then kept within budget.
* Manage a clearly defined Business plan, covering all areas of customer impacting change initiatives.
* Provide workshops to key stakeholders with the overall mission to give them an understanding of the change initiatives and the challenges associated.
* Complete Go/No Go criteria for all change and communicate with key stakeholders and project.
* Govern compliance with business readiness frameworks, in order to improve the framework using lean six sigma.
* Provide input on reporting governance.
* Comprehensive knowledge of business readiness & implementation activity within an operational environment
* Educated to degree level within a relevant business area
* Possess an excellent understanding of project management, capacity management, process, and change management
* Experience of deploying change across multiple contact centre environments with excellent working knowledge of contact centre operations
* Lean Six Sigma experience a benefit.
* Strong analytical skills with a keen ability to problem solve.
* An ability to show strong leadership skills.
* The ability to be a team player.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Express the ability to problem solve and make decisions in a project management environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.