A leading multinational technology company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Business Program Manager to join their team.
This role reports to the Marketing & Operations Business Program Manager who is a business trusted advisor that drives business insights to enable cohesive strategy and growth decisions in overall Subsidiary-level business & marketing planning and governance.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Drive Execution & Resource Management: Resource management across areas such as Local Marketing, End Customer Investment Funds (ECIF), and marketing compliance. Drive process simplification and improved efficiency without compromising outcomes.
- Responsible for overseeing investment funds life cycle from end to end
- Understand policies/procedures to ensure all projects and activities are aligned to company's compliance policies
- Communicate change/process updates cross-teams
- Monitor and follow up on execution of projects
- Work across the subsidiary/area to standardize, simplify & organize reporting to improve local execution by driving analysis & insights to advise the BPM and Finance team of execution insights.
- Accelerate new programs landing & support
- Experience in sales operations/finance desirable
- Excellent people skills for dealing confidently with internal stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational skills with an amazing attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative
- Ability to work independently, resourceful
- Ability to develop and self-learn reporting tools - comfortable with Excel and Power Bi reports
- Planning and project management experience is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.