A financial services institution is looking for an experienced Business Process Analyst to join their team.
As part of the team, you will support the business in a broad range of operational, corporate and strategic activities. This role would suit someone with prior experience of initiating and delivering business process improvements in a services environment.
- Develop lean and visual management processes
- Manage projects to streamline and simplify processes as assigned
- Work with the sponsoring business unit to identify project objectives, define scope and agree expected outputs
- Create project plans
- Contribute to the delivery of the Continuous Improvement training programme.
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Previous experience implementing process improvement methodologies.
- Ability to set goals and be accountable to those goals.
- Strong process documentation, process design, and process reengineering skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A third level qualification and Lean Black Belt (or equivalent)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.