Global Technology Leader is seeking a Business Process Re-Engineering Analyst with solid SAP SD experience
Business Process Analyst - SAP SD
Leading multinational technology company are seeking a SAP Business Process Analyst to join their Business Process Re-Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in SAP SD/OTC, supply chain knowledge, business facing project management experience and business process assessment and design experience. Ideally you will have experience working in a large organisation in a fast paced, changing environment.
The successful candidate will devise and implement process and systems solutions that meet the needs of the organisations dynamic business conditions, and partner with the information systems and technology team to perform UAT and deliver these solutions. You will apply project management methodology to support the completion of key projects, lead and handle multi-functional projects. You'll need to maintain priorities and deadlines, and maintain an excellent level of focus on detail. You will bring a strong customer service ethos, as well as superb communication and computing skills.
- Bring proven expertise in project management techniques and the full project lifecycle, with a particular focus on gathering business requirements & facilitating user acceptance testing
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and partners simultaneously.
- Excellent business insight and the ability to see the full picture.
- Strong analysis, problem resolution skills
- Experience managing key partners at all levels of senior management and become a trusted advisor to functional business leaders
- Hold a Degree in MIS, computer science, IIPMM or business related fields.
- SAP Supply Chain experience is a fundamental requirement (Integration with Freight Forwarders, Distribution Centers). SAP end-user experience is also required.
- Expert knowledge of other SAP modules e.g. SD/MM/FI
- Influence and gain the consensus of your partners on approach, priorities and solutions.
- Commercially focused, high levels of enthusiasm and energy.
- Project manage multi-functional re-engineering implementations
- Provide clear and consistent status reporting on solutions and progress to all key partners on multiple platforms and levels within the organization
- Own and drive regional and global process integration
- Develop good, up to date knowledge of current and future IT capabilities
- Establish and maintain professional and open relations with external parties
- Understanding business needs and approach problems with creativity and new ideas
- Conducting post-mortem in the critical programs to ensure continuous improvement
- Demonstrating other countries and geos experience and solutions to solve common challenges and optimize resources.
- Leading the analysis of new program needs, defining their scope, developing the program plan needed to execute, project leading the execution and building the necessary metrics to ensure success.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.