A leading multinational technology company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Business Operations Analyst to join their team.
You will need a passion for data, analytics, insights, technology and operations.
You will be part of a team lighting up actionable insights to help the organization make better business decisions by blending modern analytics capabilities with business strategy to influence the future of the Datacenter Operations Field Services team.
- Develop & implement analytical models that establish an improved data-driven understanding of our Network Field Operations (NFOS) worldwide, driving continuous improvements, and informed staffing decisions
- Analyze and interpret data to provide recommendations and insights into NFOS-related staffing models, support, and capacity drivers
- Collaborate and engage with subject matter experts to gain operational insight into building analytical models leveraging real-life experiences
- Use standard and ad-hoc reporting methods to gather and consolidate pertinent data to run resource modeling experiments
- Provide support and sustained development for internal data infrastructure leveraged by Operations and NFOS
- Participate in technical communities to stay informed of best practices and changes within the broader discipline and share them with the organization
- 7+ years of experience in data analytics, data sciences, mathematics, statistics or data modeling
- 7+ years of industry work experience in SQL, SQL Server Analysis Services, OLAP, DAX, MDX to implement statistical models, and analysis (prediction, classification, clustering, time series forecasting, regression models, etc.)
- 5+ years' experience with Angular, C# and Jason
- Proficient with SQL Azure, Azure Services and Azure Data Factory, data visualization skills, experience in tools like Power BI
- Advanced statistical techniques to analyze structured and unstructured data and early experiences with predictive modeling, time series analysis, and implementation of forecasting models
- Visualization of analytic results in a form that is consumable by a diverse set of stakeholders
- Show structured thinking, planning and the ability to execute by collaborating and working through others (teammates, SMEs and leadership teams) and influencing without authority
- Communicate effectively and concisely with stakeholders and leaders about our programs and objectives
- Utilization of critical thinking skills to conceptualize complex business problems and their solutions using advanced analytics on large scale, real-world business data
- Independently execute analytics projects and help our internal teams understand the findings and translate them into action to benefit our Datacenter Operations
- Business problem definition and conceptual modeling to elicit important relationships and to define the system scope Statistics/Econometrics
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.