We're looking to grow our successful Business Development Representatives Team in Dublin
We're looking to grow our highly successful Business Development Representatives Team (BDRs) in Dublin, Ireland.
If you're looking for a new, exciting, challenging sales role, are a top performer, a consistent overachiever with an unstoppable desire to win, then we have the perfect role for you!
- 1+ years Telesales or Telemarketing experience in the software industry preferred but all sales-based backgrounds considered.
- Fluent in German
- Experience of working in a high energy, high target environment advantageous
- Proven track record of success
- Enthusiastically and energetically work to identify, qualify and progress sales leads on a daily basis to support Sales targets
- Maintain excellent time management to maximise daily productivity
- Achieve/exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly calling and lead generation targets
- Maintain accurate CRM records and lead generation reporting
- Provide support to specific marketing campaigns and targeted prospecting efforts
- Passionately support the company commitment to create an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers
- Represent the company at industry, networking and marketing events if requested.
Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary and competitive bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare insurance scheme
- Life cover scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Annual leave: 21 days (increasing by +1 day per completed year up to max 25 days)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.