We're looking to grow our client's successful Business Development Representatives Team in Dublin!
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of approximately 50 partners. The primary goal of this team is to accelerate revenue and profitability of the partners by providing end-to-end consultative guidance to grow partners within the tier and where possible, to grow partners to be strategic for the company.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health Insurance & Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme (after 6 months' probation)
- Life Insurance & Income Protection
- Bike to Work / Tax Saver Travel
- SREV Cares - Volunteer Time Off (8 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Fund
- 20 days PTO
- Bachelor's degree
- French native speaker
- 5-12 years' experience in channel management, inbound customer support, account management, business development or inside sales/channel sales, preferably at a tech company and/or SaaS company
- Strong understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and the cloud industry
- Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks
- Objective and analytical approach to decision making
- Performance oriented - motivated by sales/activity targets and competition
- Proven ability to build relationships and deliver in a cross-functional / matrixed environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain control of communication length and direction and articulate under pressure
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Ability to assess a partner's needs and recommend a course of action
- Advanced customer service skills primarily focusing on identifying key opportunities and addressing them quickly and scalably
- A strong understanding of the cloud industry including the partner ecosystem and they key players
- Experience working with the IaaS, PaaS, SaaS industry and a strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- Develop joint business plans for 100% of partners: all partners within the team's portfolio.
- Combine a strong working knowledge of industry, regional nuances and partner business models to coach partners to increase their relevance to customers and specialized capabilities
- Work towards team and individual goals for KPI's like pipeline targets, partner portfolio revenue targets, certifications and partner development measures such as specializations
- Strive for exceptional partner engagement by providing relevant, accurate and timely information to help partners capture opportunities and drive revenue acceleration
- Help team members or advise managers on creating efficiencies in workflow and identifying programmatic opportunities to achieve targets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, like partner enablement, partner support, partner onboarding or partner sales to highlight needs of partners that are not met by the Partner Program and to act as a conduit for existing resources to the Partners
- Proactively communicate top issues identified with the partners and propose solutions to improve our partner journey
- Proactively generate and communicate actionable insights, at the industry-level, geography-level to enable partners to generate greater, more specialized value for customers
- Manage and develop strong relationships with our partners and ensure premier experience for each individual partner
- Educate partners on the Partner Program, Incentives such as PIP/MDF/PIP Accelerated and so on, Enablement Materials and Google's products that they can leverage to keep a healthy sales cycle in their pipeline.
- Provide excellent service to the partners by proactively understanding and creatively solving partners' problems
- Proactively analyse a combination of data trends, market dynamics and partner performance, identify opportunities and create plans to capture those opportunities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.