Business Development Manager - Waterford / South East
Souths East Ireland most innovative start up is hiring for a Business Development Manager. This company provides the most advanced solutions in the refuse industry for customer and for waste collectors.
This is a great opportunity to run your own business within a business and see it grow from strength to strength.
Responsibilities & Learning
We are looking for a motivated individual who wants to take an active role in the following processes:
- Driving business across an existing profitable vertical
- Pipeline creation and management
- Improving customer service and automation.
- Competitive nature in generating results
- Ability to set and achieve targets
- Excellent phone and email communication skills.
- Capability to work independently.
- Creating and a/b testing email campaigns
- Developing business strategies
- Assisting in various short-term projects
- Strategic sales creation and execution
- Lead generation through social media, and outbound channels.
- Brand Management
- Public Relations
- Wide range of Business development topics (from analysis to marketing.)
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent organisational skills to deal with day to day operations of the business
- Qualification in Business
- Full clean driver's license Nice to Have
- Experience working in a start-up type environment
- Involvements with previous committees.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing technology start-up
- Annual salary review.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Work in a great office with a dynamic team
This role will require travel within the South East and Ireland.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary plus structured commission structure.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.