Business development Manager, Transport Industry
Business Development Manager Ireland
Our client, a leader in the development and commercialisation of software, hardware and services for the transport industry fleet operators, is currently seeking a Business Development Manager for Ireland.
Goal of the position:
The Business Development Manager builds market position by discovering and exploring opportunities and acting upon them to ensure on-boarding of new clients.
By strategically evaluating options, locating, developing, defining, and negotiating, new business relationships are closed.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Analyse the market potential, competition and trends.
- Design and implement strategies and plans focused on financial gain (revenue, margin) and long-term customer relationship and satisfaction.
- Develop strategic customer partnerships incl. business proposals and plans.
- Initiate and drive initiatives and projects (new products, distribution channels) supporting the business strategy and sales growth in the assigned region.
- Ensure that data is accurately reported, and entered and managed in the sales management system.
- Promote FMS and its solutions, and enhance the organization's reputation by actively participating in trade associations and organizing business events.
- University degree or equivalent in experience.
- Proven track record in business development in solution selling in the IRL/UK market, preferably in the field of transportation & logistics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Proven strive for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Result oriented.
- Proven ability to build long term relations.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.