Business Development Manager - Dublin
Business Development Manager
Join a massively respected and well known brand as Business Development Manager. Based in state of the art HQ in Sandyford. Flexible working available.
This role does not currently have a team reporting into it. As such, while management experience may be a bonus, it is not a requirement.
- Achieving Sales Targets and Other Deliverables
- Maximize opportunities with large clients, across Ireland.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the market conditions/technical developments and associated implications
- Understand competitor offerings and target market analysis
- Forecasting of new business opportunities & pipeline management via CRM / Salesforce
- Develop, Convert, Manage pipeline of new business opportunities
- Develop relationships throughout the client's business to maintain customer focus and collaborative approach in delivery of client needs
- Develop strong internal relationships with the regional operational teams and manage the internal sales process
- Proven track record of sales achievement with over 5years of experience
- Experienced new business hunter & account manager
- Have proven "closing" ability in converting large €0.5M complex solutions
- Possess strong commercial awareness and experience of sales forecasting, targeting and reporting
- Experience of selling into B-2-B Enterprise markets
- Ideally demonstrate market knowledge in contracting and direct end user sectors
- Have experience in leading and responding to major RFQ, RFI and RFP bid responses
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.