Our client an industry leader in the contractor energy space and renewable energy industry is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager.
Your role will require you to work on a national basis growing and maintaining various commercial accounts based from their south county Dublin hub.
You will form an integral part of the businesses commercial and operations team, providing support while developing relations throughout an existing team of regional operations and sales professionals.
- Consistently develop and deliver sales targets and corporate milestones.
- Develop and embrace corporate values, future objectives and national principles.
- Ensure you are growing and maintaining a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities on a national basis.
- Form a part of all administration and written documentations in relation to technical proposals and bid inputs within a consistently professional manner.
- At least 5 years experience achieving ambitious sales targets within the contracting market.
- Proven track record as a key account manager operating exclusively within a B2B environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of the Renewable energy space, Energy related services and contractor market.
- Comfortable and experienced closing complex sales in excess of 500k.
- Possess a strong business acumen for sales forecasting, targeting and reports.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.