Our client, an established and highly successful company within the construction sector is seeking to hire a highly motivated Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager your role will be to:
- Deliver revenue budget within assigned territory.
- Create opportunities through networking, relationship building and hard work.
- Understand customer technical requirements and specify the optimum solution.
- Tendering of projects and management of installations.
- Develop key account relationships by delivering excellent service.
- Maximise each account's potential by cross selling solutions and networking
- Establish and develop on-going relationships with building owners, contractors and architects and engineer's .
- Demonstrate excellent time and territory management skills to balance account management, new business development, administration and project management.
An ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- Experience of Construction sites and ability to understand technical drawings and specifications.
- Relevant experience in the resin flooring industry, a project management role or the construction industry while not necessary may be an advantage.
- Ability to present information in a professional manner using a range of techniques that enthuses the customer.
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop relationships at all levels including Architects, Engineers, Facilities and Engineering Managers, Contracts and Project Managers, Company Owners and Directors.
- Objection handling - Ability to think on their feet or apply a range of tactics to overcome customer objections throughout the whole sales process.
- You're professional but not afraid to get your hands dirty and manage a project.
- You are motivated with common business sense and you want to be successful.
A competitive remuneration & lucrative bonus package will be offer for the successful candidate with the option of joining the company pension scheme.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.