A leading construction company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring a Business Development Manager to join their team.
This company are involved in various projects throughout the country but mainly work in Public and infrastructure projects. We now have a job vacancy for a Business Development Manager that will work across sectors such as industrial, pharmaceutical, manufacturing etc. Based in our Dublin office.
Experiene within Sales/engineering/ marketing background and have some experience within the industrial & manufacturing sectors (pharmaceutical, medical devices, electronics etc).
Reporting to the Estimating Manager this position can be based in the Dublin office but with nationwide coverage.
- Responsible for developing and managing of a sales pipeline process to achieve agreed targets
- Identifying new sales opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Coordination and management of tender cycle from pre-qualification to submittal and follow through
- Building of relationships with all project stakeholders including clients, consulting engineers, project managers and key decision makers
- The active promotion of the company brand within target market sectors through literature, exhibitions, conferences , website,etc
- Internal sales analysis and metrics reporting
- 1-2 years Business Development
- Experience within Engineering systems or within the industrial/ construction markets is a plus
- 3rd level qualification
- Experience within the industrial & manufacturing sectors (pharmaceutical, medical devices, electronics etc). is a plus
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Produce a report of opportunities and leads which is updated on a monthly basis
- Clean drivers licence
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.