Business Development Manager for a leading tech company
Morgan McKinley's client is a Dublin based leading tech company and they are in need of an experienced, energetic and motivated sales person to join their team to work on a list of strategic accounts while driving new business. The role is to build personal relationships face to face with worldwide travel throughout the year.
- Identify a comprehensive pipeline of new business opportunities while maintaining strong business relationships with prospective partners to drive Commercial Sales.
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop a clear understanding of customer's business and technology requirements and to develop a qualified pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Represent the brand at corporate and networking events
- Collaborate with other key departments throughout the sales process (legal, finance, UX).
- Lead the design and presentation of customer solutions while working alongside the marketing team to build local and global campaigns.
- Competitive nature with a proven track record of selling into the corporate marketplace while exceeding sales targets on a regular and recurring basis.
- Experienced at delivering sophisticated sales presentations at a senior level with excellent communication skills and the ability to think on their feet.
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to engage and build relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Excellent commercial acumen with direct experience of preparing and submitting complex bids and/or tender responses.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with numbers and reports.
- Have proven day to day working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Salesforce (CRM)
- Flexible to adapt working style and hours to the changes in work volume along with the ability to travel
- 4+ years working in a sales environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.