Our client a local leader in the Medical Device industry is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to maintain and grow sales across EMEA States.
You will be responsible for not only managing your customer relationships from initial introduction to hand over, while also setting and achieving sales targets maintaining sustained revenue growth.
- Communicate and implement all sales and marketing programs for your region and provide support to medical sales representatives in within the process.
- Engage with internal engineering function on costings and proposals.
- Prepare and deliver activity reports for management team.
- Maintain and monitor key customer client accounts, trends and growth areas.
- Develop strategic relationship within multinational accounts to ensure product offering is integrated throughout business unit.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc Degree preferably in a Business, Engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years of commercial experience operating within medical device / life sciences industries.
- Proven track record of sales growth.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.