FX - Business Development Manager
FX - Business Development Manager
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for an FX Business Development Manager for a newly established Dublin office for an international currencies trading company.
- Identification and sign up new referring partner, to the FCD Affiliate proposition, to form mutually beneficial long-standing business relationships that drives the introduction of good quality leads that require our Foreign Exchange and payments services.
- Ensuring always that all the relevant procedures are adhered to regarding on-boarding new clients, and that all clients are managed in a professional manner.
- Working within a team, you will be provided with the required skills and tools to achieve Key Performance Indicators, which support best practise to achieve the required objectives.
- To develop a good working relationship with all staff, in order to be effective in supporting the trading process.
- To attend and support corporate functions
Scope of Job
Client Contact - To open client accounts. Most of the contact will be via the telephone and must focus on introducing the benefits of the company and gaining client commitment to trade.
Account Management - To provide on-going support to all potential clients, providing market information and developing their understanding of market strategy. To strive for long term, business relationships and referral opportunities.
Market Knowledge - To acquire and maintain suitable market knowledge, in order to pass on and discuss with clients. To deliver morning talks to colleagues to stimulate debate on a regular basis.
Client Meetings - To organise and attend meetings with existing and potential clients at either their premises or our Corporate offices. To work in conjunction with other members of staff in presenting a professional image, in a face-face environment.
Data Management - To collect and maintain relevant and accurate information that reflects client conversation, trading details and contact information.
- Public contact may be extensive, as a result of on-going communication with commercial enterprises.
- This will normally centre on the Chief Financial Officer or Financial Director of a potential client and include face-face meetings. Confident, mature, levelheaded, calm, able to communicate at senior level, outgoing with strong personality, resilient. Methodical, numerate.
- To understand foreign currency business and market forces and portray educated opinion and advice to meet day-to-day demands of clients.
- A good understanding of Sales. Communication Skills. Self-discipline and motivation.
- To take guidance and advice on market trends and properly transmit this to clients to assist with they're decision making. To work under pressure and to personal objectives achievable within the guidelines set by the managers.
- Customer Focus
- Results Focused
- Customer Focused
- Job Focused Learnin
The role is included in the company's commission scheme the details will be confirmed with offer
To introduce 3 new accounts per month with FX turnover in excess of £1,500 from per month.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.