Business Development manager
Business Development manager - Software education
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Business Development Executive for Software education company in Dublin.
This is BDM role will be a mix of field and phone-based business development to provide corporate governance products that assist organisations and directors to improve their corporate governance.
The ideal candidate will have worked in the Irish corporate market in a professional business development and sales capacity to make a seismic impact on our business and customer base. The initial targets are regulated organisations such as charities, approved housing bodies, credit unions, state organisations etc.
- To win new business and work to agreed budget targets.
- Complete the required weekly travel to ensure meeting targets are achieved.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements; attending relevant seminars, maintaining professional networks, tracking Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities etc.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Complete sales reports, customer profile reports in accordance with the company quality procedures.
- Previous Sales experience in a B to B environment essential
- Ambitious "Can do" attitude
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential
- Ability to identify new revenues streams and execute and business development strategy to maximise all potential growth opportunities.
- Sound commercial acumen complemented by entrepreneurial skills and a proven track record of new business wins.
- Your customer management skills will be excellent
- Ability to understand the commercials and mechanisms of an organisation
- Result orientated, hard-working, self-starter who has a good understanding of the logistics industry with strong closing skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.