Business Architect - health care delivery environment.
Who it's with:
This is a rewarding opportunity to work as a Business Architect for a leading healthcare provider embarking on a massive transformation.
The successful candidate will provide support and guidance in developing business concepts and business cases, ensuring that they meet business objectives, align with enterprise architecture policies and align to organisational strategy. This role will also involve working with business and technical teams to identify solutions to fulfil the business goals.
Previous health care delivery environment experience would be a distinct advantage along with an understanding of healthcare interoperability concepts and familiarity with health standards such as HL7, DICOM, FHIR, IHE. Knowledge of clinical terminologies and healthcare business architecture preferred.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and driving business architecture strategies and policies for the overall IT project portfolio for Health & Wellbeing
- Understanding capabilities and tools in the market place that could fulfil business goals and provide strategic benefits in a cost-effective manner
- Bringing new concepts and ideas to the organization
- Drafting strategic proposals and presentations to senior management to move concepts to solutions
- Providing expertise across: Clinical solutions, Healthcare Business Capabilities, Clinical and Non-Clinical best practices.
- Tracking progress and communicating effectively with key stakeholders to ensure successful completion of projects within time, cost, and quality.
- Interacting with clinical/business/functional partners, 3rd party vendors, to highlight the right information, risks, and open issues and the impact on solutions and business objectives.
- Advising project teams and serves as SME in the design and development of new solutions
- Providing business perspective to potential designs and solutions
- Developing and documenting key business architecture deliverables that include definition of user personas, context diagrams, capability maps, detailed user stories, and business requirements
- Conducting gap analysis of current to target state business architecture (in case of existing solutions) and define roadmap and plans to achieve target state
- Collaborating with key business, clinical and industry experts to obtain feedback on information gathered to develop, refine, and finalize business architecture deliverables
- Actively participant in the business and solution management lifecycle to help shape the business process and solution change initiatives
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, or computing disciplines
- 5+ years' related work experience in Healthcare, Clinical or Medical solutions
- Excellent research and analytical skills, with ability to identify issues, propose methodological solutions, and conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis
- Demonstrated organisational skills, decision making skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and influence others to move toward consensus
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of techniques and tools
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Project management or Project work experience.
- A people orientated approach to work particularly when engaging with co-workers/ player as well as a leader, with a keen interest on developing those around you.
- Experience translating business goals and needs into solutions and services
- Capability of effectively negotiating with peers without direct authority.
If interested please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal for more info on +353857648848
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.