A world leading Professional Services companies is looking for a Dutch speaking Business Analyst to join one of their high growth Consulting teams.
This position would suit a Business Analyst who is looking for the opportunity to continue to build on their existing skills, whilst working with a team of exceptionally talented professionals.
- Identify and review project requirements with stakeholders.
- Develop comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions.
- Liaise with technical team members to perform gap analyses and impact assessments.
- Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications, and testing.
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose
- Ability to speak Dutch fluently in a professional setting.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst.
- Honours degree in IT, Engineering, Business or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous requirements gathering & documentation review experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.