M3S is looking for a Business Analyst and IT Project Manager based in Dublin city.
The role of the Business Analyst and IT Project Manager is an integral one in the leadership and delivery of quality, fit for purpose solutions, delivered within agreed deadlines, and to the required quality standards, in order to meet the business requirements of internal customers. It is a 12 months FTC.
The dual role reflects the transition between roles depending on the occurrences of specific Projects requiring an assigned IT Project Manager.
- Interprets Business Requirements to deliver Functional Specifications to support delivery of the IT solution.
- Communicates clearly with Change Management, Development and Test teams to ensure the functional solution is fit for use and purpose.
- Contributes to or directs, as appropriate, the embedding of the functional solution in the Production environment.
- Produces detailed Project Plans demonstrating task identification, ownership and control, critical path identification, milestones and risks. Manages the Project Plan to completion. Deals effectively with slippage.
- Manages Stakeholders within IT and the Business.
- Provides clarity on Project progress with the timing and format of communications tailored to the audience.
- Actively engages with IT colleagues to build on the capability of the department and commit to best practise and continual improvement.
- +5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Significant technical experience at SME level.
- Understanding of IT architecture and methods and protocols for application integration.
- Financial services development experience - Software development lifecycles, procedures & standards
- An ability to learn and understand complex business and IT systems and processes.
- Project Management qualification and/or history of delivering IT Change.
- IT qualification preferably to degree standard or similar is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.