A digital entertainment company is looking for an Agile Business Analyst to join their team.
As Business Analyst you will work with the Product Owner and Agile Software Engineering teams to successfully deliver features and products to the market.
- Define user stories.
- Contribute to product vision, roadmap and release planning.
- Build and groom the product backlog.
- Act as a point of contact between the business and software development teams.
- Use agile/scrum methodologies to drive and deliver product releases.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Software Engineering or Software support role.
- In-depth knowledge of how Scrum Agile works in a software development environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in developing consumer-focused web applications.
- Strong technical aptitude (programming and/or UX background a strong plus)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field.
- An interest in Sports and Betting and experience with some of Python, MySQL, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReacJS is a plus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.