A global insurance provider is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team.
This role would suit a Business Analyst with experience within the financial services, including a minimum of 3 year's experience in a relevant regulatory change role.
- Translate Regulatory requirements impacting Regulatory Reporting into Business requirements.
- Liaise with other functions in reviewing and closing out Targeted Risk Assessment (TRA) actions.
- Working with Finance and Risk teams to assist in delivering end-to-end regulatory reporting.
- Assist and actively manage project plans & budgets.
- Work in close collaboration with the other stakeholders and develop strong relationships across the Business, Compliance, Legal, Technology.
- Ensure that team procedures and best practices are maintained and followed, highlighting any amendments.
- Ensure all significant matters such as complaints, breaches and incidents are recorded within the required deadline.
- Contribute to identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a relavant role.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Has the ability to participate in workstreams within a complex change environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High attention to detail.
- Innovative thinker.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.