A fantastic opportunity for an experience Business Analyst
An opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst in Dublin, the role will involve becoming a member of the business readiness team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working and engaging with stakeholders to define and document business requirements under the scope of change. A successful Business Analyst will show an understanding of business change needs while analysing the impacts of these business changes, the individual will capture, analyse and support the communication of these requirements to key stakeholders.
* Provide Support to the Business Readiness Partner in the implementation of change projects across internal functions and external providers.
* Work along both IT and Business delivery teams to define and document business change requirements translating requirements into operational models
* Document customer journeys from end to end, accounting for business processes to guarantee the mission objective is clearly understood.
* Interact with project teams to safeguard processes are documented within organisation standards and regulations.
* Embody customer interests during design and development to identify and agree with business options.
* Use appropriate tools to ensure all impact assessments and data analytics cover end to end processes
* Provide progress reports on business analyst actions providing issues of risk to the Business Readiness Partner and project team.
* Define training needs for the team considering business requirements, improving the overall quality of the project team.
* Provide input for assessment criteria and decision-making process.
* Have a major contribution to the forecasting framework.
* Provide input on lessons learned to knowledge share for future changes.
* Comprehensive knowledge of business readiness & implementation activity within an operational environment
* 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, managing relationships between business and IT
* Educated to degree level within a relevant business area
* Possess an excellent understanding of project management, capacity management, process mapping, and change management
* Experience of deploying change across multiple contact centre environments with excellent working knowledge of contact centre operations
* Lean Six Sigma experience a benefit.
* Strong analytical skills with a keen ability to problem solve.
* An ability to show strong leadership skills.
* The ability to be a team player.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Express the ability to problem solve and make decisions in a project management environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.