A leading Irish Wealth Management company is looking for a Business Analyst/Systems Analyst to join their team.
- Accelerate the implementation of technology led change that aims to deliver increased automation and business process improvements;
- Gather business requirements from key business stakeholders,
- Design solutions that meet key business requirements.
- Develop functional specifications, test plans and related documentation in support of systems initiatives;
- Proactively identify organisational impacts as a result of new business process or system deployments;
- To analyse, understand and support existing applications;
- To investigate queries, escalating problems as required;
- To carry out preliminary testing of software changes;
- To provide timely status and project updates to management and business owners;
- Responsible for internal communications and training regarding business change.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- An ability to prioritise workloads and achieve critical deadlines and a proven record as a team player
- A Computer Science/Information Technology related degree;
- 5+ years' experience working in a Wealth Management or Financial Services environment;
- Previous experience of implementing enterprise systems that specialise in Investment Management, Portfolio Management & Financial Planning;
- Experience using agile methodologies with practical experience of using industry tools to implement
- Well-developed IT skills combining a solid understanding and experience in a range of system development life cycle methodologies
- Software development background with demonstrable achievements in delivering solutions to complex business requirements;
- Experience in Investment/Portfolio Management, Custody & Settlement and Financial/Banking reconciliation Systems would be a distinct advantage;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.