Outstanding Galway based opportunity
- Determine the needs and requirements of end users and stakeholders by liaising directly business process owners in order to understand and prioritise business requirements
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at complex levels
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and business process owners to ensure process improvements meet objectives and are practical
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Produce required process analysis documentation e.g. process/data flows
- Introduce new document templates and checklists for the team
- Assist the business in determining which business processes could be automated and how they could be integrated with other business and technical processes
- Review assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks.
- Strong analytical and systematic in problem solving skills
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Preferably Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least five (5) years + relevant industry experience, ideally pharmaceutical/healthcare experience in a multi-currency, multi-company environment would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including planning, attention to details and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills / stakeholder management
- A professional, engaging, influential, flexible and measured demeanour
- Ability to get the best from the team, plan and communicate well together
- Driven to meet departmental/organisational goals and targets
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package. You will also work in a cutting edge finance team who are constantly diversifying their product range and customer base.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.