An Irish financial services company is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team for a Digital Transformation Programme.
- In conjunction with business and IT stakeholders, produce and or validate existing business As-Is process maps and design and produce To-Be process maps.
- Gather, analyse, define, validate and document business requirements from multiple stakeholders to aid IT / 3rd party partners in the design and development of technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Work closely with IT analysts, developers and the business ensuring a clear understanding of the proposed requirements and associated functionality.
- Ensure IT feasibility checks are completed as part of requirement validation prior to business sign off of the Business Requirements Document.
- Obtain sign off on requirements from all relevant stakeholders and communicate to relevant IT stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the business, review Functional Specification documents ensuring the business have a clear understanding of the IT changes and accept them.
- Validate that all business requirements documented have been addressed in Functional Specification(s).
- Communicate Functional Specification sign off on behalf of and in conjunction with the business to IT.
- Support the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Team in the development of the "UAT Approach
- Track business design deliverables to ensure timely results.
- Self-starter with strong time management, good organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good stakeholder management skills - ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders and 3 rd party programme colleagues.
- Willing and able to effectively challenge internal and external processes, obstacles and decisions.
- Strong ability to interpret relevant data/information, with good problem-solving skills and ability to break complex problems into manageable parts.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Process Mapping Tools.
- Broad knowledge of the Banking/Financial Services industry, in particular in Retail Banking practices and processes.
- Experience of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies preferable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.