Reporting to the BA Manager the role will involve:
- Working with Internal and External stakeholders to translate product vision and strategy into clear requirements for delivery by our IT Development and QA testing teams
- Work with customers to identify business needs, set expectations and identify business improvement opportunities
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of our client's products and processes
- Engage in estimation process for both Internal and External pricing for new and existing clients
- Translating Business requirements into documented specifications in a clear, concise and detailed manner using appropriate documents
- Performing detailed system and process analysis for new features and usability options.
- Liaising with our IT development and design committee to facilitate smart reusable solutions.
- Liaising with our QA teams to ensure test plans adequately capture requirement specifications
- Ensure familiarity with risk management programs
- Control, monitor and report on business activities
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Computer Science or Information Technology discipline
- Proven experience working in an environment as a Systems/Business Analyst/Software Tester
- Proven ability to manage a set of multi-disciplined Client's Requirements and CR processes, across different System platforms with various integrated systems
- Proven ability to manage the Requirements process for large projects and Budgets which operate under constant pressure to meet very tight deadlines across a number of Clients and platforms
- Ability to illicit and elaborate high level business requirements and convert to detailed software functional and non-functional requirements
- Working with various system interfaces, working at a senior level in the delivery of small to large scale projects
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working across multiple Clients and platforms
- Ability to accurately identify expected deliverables from stakeholders
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
- SQL skills
We are looking for a person who is able to deal with the pressures of constantly changing priorities and tasks. They must be able to self-motivate, be assertive, demonstrate strong leadership ability and understand and accept the almost constant need to achieve moving targets.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.