A leading Irish insurer is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant work experience as a business analyst and experience working in healthcare IT/eHealth products.
- Leading and supporting the investigation, analysis, design, testing and implementation of new systems
- Upgrading existing systems
- Plan project meetings
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops.
- Perform root cause analysis of problems.
- Support UAT during all phases of testing.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience as a business analyst.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in a hospital or clinical environment.
- Experience in healthcare IT/eHealth projects e.g. PAS, Pathology or EMR
- Experience and knowledge of processes, procedures and workflows related to the collection and storage of clinical patient information.
- Working knowledge of national health informatics standards such as FHIR and/or HL7
- Experience implementing commercial off the shelf (COTS) software.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID STAMP 4 VISA OR EU CITIZENSHIP TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.