A regulatory body based in the City Centre is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
This role would suit a Business Analyst who is looking for an opportunity to work for a meaningful and engaging organisation.
Along with a competitive salary, this role has excellent benefits including a brilliant pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, and continuous learning and development opportunities
- Lead in the gathering of facts and documentation for projects
- Act as liaison between ICT developers (internal and external) and stakeholders.
- Understand business process needs and how they can be delivered
- Report regularly and update on the progress of initiatives
- Share information on potential methods and technologies to support organisation performance
- Manage relationships with, and deliverables of external parties
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant business analysis experience, with an in-depth working knowledge of business analysis techniques (e.g., requirements workshops, MoSCoW technique, surveys etc.)
- Achieved or be working towards a relevant qualification in business analysis/project management
- Demonstrable record of successful delivery of projects
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent analytical and proven problem-solving ability
- Strong working knowledge of tools such as Confluence, JIRA, TFS and an excellent aptitude in MS office suite
- Experience of process improvement and business process re-engineering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.