A South Dublin based FinTech company is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
This position would suit a Business Analyst with an Agile background.
- Conduct business and functional analysis.
- Work closely with the business and clients to understand new requirements for BAU and new products/features.
- Clearly translate business requirements into technical specifications including user stories, process diagrams and interface wireframes to support accurate estimations, delivery timelines and development productivity.
- Support and coordinate UAT activities
- Prepare and conduct product demonstrations, prototype demonstrations, proof of concepts and development roadmaps to internal and client audiences.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as part of an agile team.
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in the financial sector.
- Fund experience.
- Qualified Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master would be an advantage.
- Extensive experience in communicating requirements to developers and QA.
- Experience with UI/UX would be of benefit.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.