Seeking an Agile Business Analyst to join a digital entertainment company based in Dublin City.
The successful candidate will work alongside the product owner and Agile software engineering teams to successfully bring products to the market. The Business Analyst will work with Product Sponsors to help define business requirements. Working alongside the scrum teams to translate technical tasks and assist in the delivery of products and product features in a specified timeline. Our ideal candidate would have experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- Gather requirements for workshops in order to define user stories for product features
- Create and prioritise stories that align with the product roadmap and release goals
- Act as a point of communication between the business and software development
- Lead on user experience, define and execute user stories that ensure superior customer experience when using feature/product
- Provide updates on project status while record and communicate any Risks or Issues that may impact project deadlines
- Involvement in the project planning & support of software solution development projects through the project lifecycle.
What You Need:
- Knowledge Scrum Agile works in a software development environment.
- 3-5 years in a Software Engineering or Software support role.
- Certification in Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Strong technical aptitude; programming and/or UX (User Experience) background a strong plus
- Experience with some of Python, MySQL, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS, Jira a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.