Our Dublin based client, a leading international legal firm, are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is driven and passionate about digital transformation using cutting edge legal technology solutions.
- Conduct requirements capture workshops, meetings and presentations to gather business justification drivers and requirements (both functional and non-functional)
- Using best practice methods and tools produce detailed requirements and functional specifications to capture any as is and to be changes.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and signed off prior to solution development.
- Work closely with IT & Operations to ensure that any current or new products being proposed work in line with current (or future) technical capabilities.
- Ensure the delivery of business analysis collateral for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support all phases of the projects user acceptance testing cycle to ensure requirements as detailed in the specification documentation have been delivered.
- Work closely with project stakeholders, business services, and IT teams to ensure a smooth transition to the new solution
- 2-3 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent ability in producing high quality, clear, structured business requirements and project documentation using industry best practice frameworks and methodologies.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills to present technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- Excellent end to end project lifecycle experience (Waterfall and Agile) with experience of testing developed solutions to ensure they meet requirements and expectations.
- A good understanding of technology and IT systems
Please note: All applicants must have a valid stamp 4 visa or hold an EU Passport.
Please apply through the link below!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.