Brand Manager - F.M.C.G
I am currently working with a leading Kilkenny based organisation who are seeking an experienced Brand Manager to join their team in a newly created position.
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying and proposing potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits.
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research and using these insights to inform the marketing plan.
- Develop and deliver a portfolio of marking materials to support our key channels - Retail, online and trade.
- Localise these materials to support our rapidly expanding export markets.
- Create a content plan and deliver innovative and engaging content to support this.
- Working with support agencies for design, videography and digital to ensure that the content is of an exceptional standard, timelines are met, and budgets adhered to.
- Supervising the sign off for marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with technical and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines.
- Setting up a framework for management of our ambassadors, sponsorships and influencers, to ensure they are delivering on investment and adhering to our brand guidelines.
- Forging strong and mutually beneficial relationships with key marketing personnel within the retail, trade and other buying organisations.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role is essential
- A Degree or Diploma in marketing or related field
- Good analytical skills, able to respond to results and consumer research
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Energetic and passionate about their product speciality
- Organised and methodical
- Works well under pressure
- Good presentation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge in a leading organisation.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.