A busy accounting practice based in South Dublin has an opening on the team for an experienced Bookkeeper
The position will involve the management and delivery of quality bookkeeping services to an extensive client base. The role will involve a range of duties associated with a progressive and developing small practice.
- Preparation of summaries for sales, purchases, cheque payments and cash
- Reconciling bank, debtors and creditors
- Liaising with clients regarding the collation and preparation of VAT &
- PAYE/PRSI returns
- Preparation of VAT & PAYE/PRSI returns
- Dealing with RCT - Contract & payment notifications
- Processing payroll for clients on SAGE MicroPay
- Other adhoc duties when required
- High level of numeric accuracy
- Good organiser
- Time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills - proficient in the use of Tas books & Sage
- Good communication skills
- Good background in Accountancy
- Understanding of Accounting Principles
- Experience of working in practice desirable but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.