Exciting role in a thriving Cork City based property business
Property Manager (Block)
Brilliant opportunity to join a leading supplier of Property Management Services in Cork. This company has experienced continuous growth over the last number of years and is now managing a vast portfolio of commercial and residential properties.
Reporting to the MD of the business, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with clients
- Retain and revise where necessary a schedule of occupants for each block
- Reviewing and issuing service charges demands, following up on payment and issuing debt recovery proceedings if appropriate
- Managing relationships with all third-party service providers such as insurance agents, refuse collectors contractors etc
- Regular site visits to inspect properties to ensure that they are in excellent condition and that all maintenance issues are being dealt with
- Act as point of contact with occupants in relation to management issues
- Assist in the production of annual block accounts
This is a great role for:
- An experienced property professional holding a PSRA D licence
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills
- Someone looking to join a thriving and successful Cork business
There is a strong renumeration package and excellent opportunity for further development for the right candidate. For more information on this role, please contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.