Black Utilities Team Lead
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced utilities team leader to get involved with a globally recognised manufacturing company. As part of a multi-discipline team, specifically responsible for the delivery to CQ of the black utility scope for a multi-product aseptic filling facility.
This candidate will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team and coordinate activities between Design, Construction, Process, Technical Operations, C&Q, IPT and QA.
- Define and agree, with other Suite team leads and the Project Manager, the physical and procedural scope and scope boundaries.
- Develop, within the overall project schedule, a schedule for the delivery of all aspects of the black utilities for the project.
- Issue a project charter for the Suite project execution within the overall capital project.
- Administer and report on the Black Utilities Suite Budget within the overall project budget structures.
- Lead and manage scope, budget, schedule, safety, quality and personnel of the suite team.
- Develop, document, agree and implement an execution strategy to deliver the scope in a controlled and well communicated manner.
- Coordinate the design effort with the contract engineering firm and ensure compliance to local & Global Standards.
- Facilitate engineering and user requirements for the black utility systems.
- Facilitate project job specification processes with A/E and end user.
- Develop or contribute to the pertinent Mechanical/HVAC/Utility narratives for the project Design Manual and subsequent Design Reports.
- Coordinate review of design material from the owner's side including Layout reviews, P&ID/AF&ID reviews, Process Descriptions, Job Specifications, and PO's/Data Sheets.
- Coordinate, along with procurement, vendor qualification/selection for major equipment and packaged equipment.
- Assist in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, and control system anomalies, as well as safety incidents.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
What this role can offer you
- Work for a globally recognised Pharmaceutical company
- Brand new high tech machinery
- 12 Month initial contract
- Competitve rates
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.