Experienced Billing Analyst required for an exciting new opportunity with a leading telecommunications company
This leading telecommunications company are looking to hire an experienced billing analyst to join their expanding team. Highly competitive salary along with excellent career progression.
- Manage processes for reference data changes e.g. rates, discounts and promotions
- Manage programmes to improve efficiency & effectiveness of billing processes
- Perform Bill Validation for the key billing systems
- Manage suspended orders and calls / overdue unbilled charges etc.
- Run & monitor bill cycle volumes/values
- Resolve in a timely manner escalated Billing Queries
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place to minimise risk of billing errors
- Support Billing release deployments and ensure billing functionality supports anticipated customer needs
- Good of knowledge of billing systems and processe is essential.
- Strong analytical skill set
- 3 to 5 years' experience in the telecoms industry would be preferable
- Process and control expertise
- Good time management required along with the ability to meet deadlines
- Business/technical degree desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.