A leading commercial semi-state body is seeking a professional individual with proven billing/accounts receivable experience for their office in Dublin north.
The chosen candidate will be liaising with a large number of Irish and international concessionaires, proactively calling clients in a multi-million-euro business.
- Secure and record concessionaire turnover activity in the relevant systems
- Meet weekly and monthly deadlines for accruals and reporting
- Input and preparation of reports and commentary around concessionaire activity
- Ensure compliance with all concessionaire contractual terms
- Achieve team and individual targets and KPI's
- Manage the customer account relationship proactively resolving queries keeping management fully aware of issues
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with staff across the organisation regarding billing of this critical revenue stream
- Excellent customer service within the team and wider unit
- Demonstrate commitment to the company's purpose and goals and live the values daily
Key requirements of the Billing/Accounts Receivable Analyst:
- Proven billing analytical experience or similar role
- Proven ability to successfully secure information from customers/clients for billing purposes
- Ability to use one's own initiative when securing information from customers
- Committed to company values
- Experience working in a multinational environment may be advantageous but not essential
- Experience using Oracle, SharePoint and MS Office is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today.
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.