Excellent contract for a comps and bens professional looking to continue their EMEA experience in the tech industry
If you're an experienced comps & bens professional and you're immediately available this is an excellent opportunity to build more experience in an excellent company. As a Compensation and Benefits Analyst, you will be joining a growing Tech company with a multicultural environment, located in Dublin city center, where you will be supporting the EMEA and local HR teams across several countries.
This role will allow you to be part of local and global projects in the company, supporting the implementation and maintenance of their existing programs, and ensuring they remain competitive with the market and meet all legislation requirements.
- Support the annual review of the benefits program within each country.
- Conduct research, such as benchmarking, insurance renewals, new country information and compliance with legislative requirements.
- Assist with addressing benefit gaps and trends, specific to the country, conducting analysis, as needed, and making recommendations.
- Assist in vendor renewal and as main point of contact with providers and vendors for any queries.
- On an ongoing basis, review current processes, make recommendations for efficiencies, and communicate and implement improvements.
- Partner with the HR team to design and deliver EMEA benefits communications, as needed.
- Escalation support for finance-related queries such as Purchase Order processing and invoice payment.
- Support internal systems for benefits and keep them updated
- Partner with Benefits Managers and local HR/payroll representatives to understand and enforce legal compliance and impact legislative changes on existing programs, in each country.
- Provide support to the Compensation team assisting with remuneration programs, ensuring company's remuneration policies are competitive, Contributing with compensation surveys, and salary structure maintenance.
- Demonstrable Benefits experience supporting EMEA countries
- Understanding of compensation practices
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, able to present data and recommendations
- Exceptional customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on high quality performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- College degree or equivalent experience in HR
- Fluency in English, fluency in another European language is a plus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.